Are you a Manager or Business owner?
Do you need to Deal with Difficult People / Customers / Clients or Colleagues regularly?
Do you ever find yourself avoiding difficult conversations?
Do you want clear, tried and tested Communication strategies to improve your challenging situations in just one conversation? Then this Masterclass may be for you.
In difficult conversations do you?
- Lack confidence?
- Say “Yes” when you should say “No”?
- Avoid the topic?
- Become anxious at the thought of the conversation?
- Worry that you will make things worse?
If you need to:
- Regularly give feedback
- Deal with difficult people / customers / clients
- Stop avoiding difficult conversations and get more done!
Then you need to Master the Art of Difficult Conversations
You will learn how to
- Stop avoiding hard conversations
- Give effective feedback at work and at home
- Have more confidence to say what you think and get a good result
- Confidently deal with issues early
- Improve workplace relationships
- Motivate others
- Understand why some people are more difficult and what to do about it
- Deal with difficult customers / clients
- Develop your own personal toolbox to deal with difficult conversations
All this for only $497 Incl GST
What have past delegates said?
“I had loads of fun and I felt much more confident to deal with such a common problem” Sue
“I loved learning how to be assertive” James
“I learned what I find most difficult and how to deal with it more effectively” Belinda
BONUS 1 – Bring a colleague and receive a night out for 2 at the movies on us.
To qualify for this bonus both parties must book and pay for the workshop.
BONUS 2 – Register and complete payment before EARLY BIRD CLOSING DATE and you will receive a copy of the book “The Enlightened Communicator” (valued at $20.00) absolutely free.
Don’t avoid difficult conversations any longer! Secure your seat now call 1300 707 481 or download the booking form.
This is the last workshop for 2014 ! Start 2015 with the skills you need to succeed.
Your facilitator, Kylie Warry is Director of Teamology and a Communications Strategist. She works with real people to get real and effective results. She has been where you are and has learned how to have those difficult conversations and get a better result!